Earlier this week, you were introduced to Pete Schramm, founder and CEO of Lattus – a dynamic platform that helps people cultivate connections and create a community based on focus and value-driven conversations.
And, for the past few months, I’ve been inviting other CEOs and business owners to join me on Zoom. We’ve been having meaningful conversations, solving problems, and engaging in conversations that are beyond helpful.
These networking sessions have led to the creation of…The Momentum CEO Network – a place for people like you – successful business owners and CEOs – to get together in a manner that goes beyond the basic introductions and takes the networking experience to the next level.
Now, if you’re wondering what being a part of The Momentum CEO Network looks like…here’s a peak!
You have access to:
- Intimate, short (1 hour or less) networking and masterminding via Zoom. (Variety of times offered 1-2X/week.)
- Membership in The Momentum CEO Network Lattus Community. Easily connect 1-1 with other members.
- Complimentary registration to Strategy Symposium – a virtual experience for strategic planning, masterminding, and networking. (Offered annually in January.)
- Access to the experts interviewed for the “What Businesses Need to Know Right Now” series and an opportunity to be interviewed.
- Weekly Tools You Can Use to help you manage and scale your business.
- Access to insights, articles, and guidance from Nettie Owens.
- Discounts and free resources from Momentum CEO Network partners.
Please comment below. I would love to hear from you.