Are you standing on the precipice?
It takes a lot of energy to hold yourself there, doesn’t it?
It would be so much easier, less scary, less risky to just step back from the edge.
There are days when I feel like I am stepping forward into my future, fully aligned with my purpose, full of energy and intention, potential and desire.
And, then there are the other 80% of the days when I shrink back, stay comfortable, use less energy, take up less space. Do you feel that push and pull, too?
I want to keep exploring this idea of reinventing your business, letting go of clutter, and paying yourself more because I know that within you there is both great potential and great desire for the work you do and the business you are creating.
Last February, I heard Myron Golden present at Funnel Hacking Live. He asked, “Why is a get rich quick scheme worse than a get poor the rest of your life plan?” I see a direct correlation to this question and the precipice. You are either growing consistently, letting go of all that is not in alignment, transforming your customers’ and the world as fast as you can and living an abundant life.
Or… you are stepping back, going slowly, slowing getting poor and burning out.
Your fits and starts and inconsistent action towards your biggest goals is harming you.
It’s not your fault. You’ve been taught that receiving money is bad, playing it safe is good and other platitudes like:
- “Good things come to those who wait.”
- “Money is the root of all evil.”
- “Slow and steady wins the race.”
I call bull crap.
- Winning the race requires consistently standing at the precipice and stepping forward.
- Learning only what you need to step forward.
- Taking consistent and aligned action.
- Strengthening your tolerance and desire for positive discomfort.
- Being ruthless about letting go of what’s not working.
- Being unapologetic about your mission and your vision.
It’s not easy, but neither is the constant discomfort of unrealized dreams.
As a professional organizer, I experienced daily the dilemma of what to hold on to and what to let go of with my clients. What I learned was that you will continue to experience anxiety and pain until you decide. If you experience that for a short time and have an intense burst when the loss happens. Then you begin to heal.
If you wait then that anxiety & pain will last as long as you wait (days, months, years) and you will STILL experience the loss when you let go. You will not begin to heal until you let go.
Your breakthrough requires that you:
- Stand in the energy, at the precipice, consistently (this means that a big part of your job is energy management)
- Let go of anything that will not help you create your vision.
- Continually take steps forward.
Are you standing at the precipice or stepping back? (let me know!)
Did you know? You don’t have to stand alone.
If you would like to experience your own break through, let’s talk.
I’m ready and waiting to stand with you.
If you are ready for success, let’s talk. Just comment below and we will find a time.
You can also join the Momentum Millionaire Network right now and gain instant access to colleagues who are also growing and transforming the world.
I can’t wait to see you as a Momentum Millionaire.
Here’s to your success!
No comments yet.