- This event has passed.
Organizing Your Environment To Support Your Mind
January 14, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
The Harbor of Grace Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) are proud to have Nettie Owen’s speaking about Decluttering and Organization.
Nettie will be explaining how to create an environment that supports your mind, by:
- Defining what ‘organized’ means to you
- Identifying the clutter in your life and ways to get it out!
- Finding the source of your clutter to stop the flow
- Creating a schedule to allow the time you need to work on your organizing project
- Helping you create your own organizing & time management plan to get results
You’ve read the books, blog posts, & websites; now Nettie is going to teach you how to put all that information into ACTION.
Consistency is the key and often the trickiest part.
You will walk away feeling more confident in your organizing decisions.
Cost: Free to all DAR members
Meeting Day: Saturday, January 14, 2017
Snow Date: Saturday, January 21, 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM, lunch will be provided at noon
Location: Havre de Grace Police Station, 715 Pennington Ave, Havre De Grace, MD 21078