- This event has passed.
How to let go of clutter and reduce overwhelm in your life
June 29, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The organizing seminar that teaches overwhelmed people to take control of their stuff and their time so that they can focus on living.
Do you have a hard time letting go? Are you bringing in more stuff than you can handle? Are you overwhelmed with your time and your space? Do you sometimes find it hard to let people in? Are you frustrated because you feel like you are spinning your wheels? Are you feeling pulled in too many directions? Are you feeling stuck caring for both your children and your parents?
Many fabulous, generous women are great at what they do and at helping others but when it comes to their own space and time, they are at a loss. Or possibly, they know what needs to get done but have a hard time finding the time or focus to do it. Nettie Owens of Sappari Solutions has developed the Take Control System to teach others exactly how to take back control and feel empowered and rejuvenated in the process. In addition, participants say they save time and money when they are no longer overwhelmed.
Space is limited, please be sure to register today!
In this practical seminar you will learn to:
- Define what ‘organized’ means to you
- Identify the clutter in your life and ways to get it out! (for good)
- Find the source of your clutter to stop the flow
- Create a schedule to allow the time you need to work on your organizing project
- Create your own organizing & time management plan to get results now that will last